oh heeeeyyy there bloooog. I kind of forgot this little piece of journalistic fun existed! I think I've been updating my music blog more than this one :| So if you like good tunes, check it out here. So what's new? Alot, I suppose. I realized that I really don't like the program I'm in, and I've decided to go back to school next year. I'm still going to finish out this year and graduate, but I'm just not happy with school at the moment. And I'm moving! In 4 weeks!! Everything is happening so fast... I went home for Thanksgiving this past weekend, and my home isn't even my home anymore. It was the last time I'll be in my hometown, at least for awhile. Weeeird..... other than all this chaos, I'm doing pretty well. I'm excited about moving to a new town & meeting new people! Alright, this post is a bore lol. Ciao kids.

0 Comments:



Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin