"That" Crowd

I think I've gotten to the point in my life where trying to fit in with "that" crowd, isn't really important. You know how there's always one group of people who are so close, and deem you as an outcast because you're a little unique...well why would I want to be friends with people like that anyway? I'm not very good at fitting into a box. I'm not very good at liking what everyone else likes; I like to keep things original. It gets me down sometimes when I realize how this "group" sees me, but I just have to remember a few things. I know who I am, and I like what I like. I can't be someone I'm not. I won't ever try to be like someone else just because they're a little more "normal" in other people's eyes. I'm just sick of being judged, and talked about, and giggled at. I wish people would just be accepting of other people's differences, instead of being scrutinizing. I wish I didn't care what they think.

2 Comments:



Amanda said...

it's so hard not to care! :(

Jas said...

I know sweetheart :( I definitely didn't know what I was getting into taking Fashion Arts, and I didn't think I'd ever be made to feel like an outcast by snobs. I guess I was a little naive.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin