Urban Outfitters Dupe!

I was in Urban Outfitters a few months ago, and saw this gorgeous pink ruffle purse and pretty much fell in love right in the middle of the store. However, at the time I had very little money being a college student, and couldn't afford the $68 price tag. One day I was just "window shopping" online, looking at some sale stuff from Spring Shoes. Low and behold, I fell in love again! This time I wanted to MARRY the purse, for it's $20 price tag! Check out this dupe for my beloved UO bag:

The original UO bag I fell in ♥ with

The same bag in black

A similar dupe from Spring can be found here. I couldn't upload a pic of the dupe, but you'll see what I mean. Ruffly goodness everywhere! Can't wait to snatch this puppy up until I can afford the real thing! If you know of any other dupes for beauty, fashion, you name it, comment below!

0 Comments:



Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin