Eyeko Cosmetics

If you haven't already heard of Eyeko, let me introduce you! They're a super cute cosmetics company based in London, England. They're products are inspired by manga, and include mascara, lip balm, highlighting moisturizer, eyeshadow, eyeliner etc. etc. They have everything makeup-related, all in the cutest manga-inspired packaging. Since I have such an interest in makeup, I thought it might be fun to become an Eyeko Ambassador. Basically my job is to promote the product to lovely people such as yourself! But before you say "oh here we go..."

1. I have never recieved any free product from this, or any other company
2. I will never give a product a good review if I don't personally don't think it's good
3. I would never force anyone to buy products! If you're interested in trying something out that I've reviewed or suggested, awesome. If not, that's cool too :)

So basically the deal is, they sell good products at affordable prices (we're talking between $5 - $9 here!), and they offer free shipping worldwide. Not many companies do that! As well, if you enter the code E3942 with your order, you will recieve a free gift! So if you do decide to try something, let me know what you got and how you liked it :)

Eyeko Website

Happy shopping!

0 Comments:



Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin