blue, not just a colour.



I was feeling a little blue yesterday. I always wondered where that saying came from...I still don't know but maybe someday when I have nothing better to do I'll research it's origins. anywho, I find music always cheers me up. playlist for the next ten minutes:

Kids - MGMT
High & Dry - Radiohead
Hyptnotize - the Notorious B.I.G.

I know it's sad but I JUST discovered Radiohead. oh sure, I'd heard of them previously, but I always had this mental image in my head of what they would sound like, so I pretty much avoided them for the 20 years I've been alive. pretty silly to have judgements about music that you've never heard, and I've certainly learned my lesson. don't judge a book by it's cover - or music by it's CD case!

and just to make this blog excruciatingly long, I just have to say one thing. please don't judge people. lately for some reason I've been feeling overly scrutinized, for no reason in particular. perhaps it's because I just turned 20, and I'm feeling overly self-concious. in any sense, the feeling of people judging you is not a good one so the next time you see someone who looks a little different walking down the street, how about giving them a smile instead of commenting on their outfit? just a thought.

cheers!

0 Comments:



Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin