speak of the devil 01/23/09

omg. You wouldn't know it by my ♥ for music, but until last night I was actually a concert virgin (now, we're excluding the Backstreet Boys concert I attended when I was 11). anywho, my friend Ben invited me to see his friend's band play. EFFING AMAZING. top notch opening bands, comedians, alt. models, a freaking light show and the sickest vocals I've ever experienced live. I even got hit on by a random, which was a given considering it was held at a bar. in any event, here are some photos from the show, and I highly suggest you check these guys out 'cause I think they're gonna go pretty far with their music.

on the web: www.myspace.com/speakofthedevilmusic
in concert: I believe they're playing a show at the Reverb sometime in February, either the 12th or the 21st...my brain was scrambled last night due to the insanity of this show, so if you're really interested, check them out on Myspace!





cheers!

0 Comments:



Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin