VV Boutique.


alright, so let me just say that I love life right now. I just found some amaaazing clothing items at Value Village, & I need to share them with all of you. I was sifting through the "short skirt" rack, when I came across the most amazing gorgeous blue leather skirt. 100% leather vintage skirt, made by "Margaret Godfrey". I went lookin' for info on her, but only came up with a pair of leather pants selling on ebay for $30. anywho, my next find was my second new love, a pair of leather boots with a slight alligator-type texture to them. I can't hold out any longer, here are some pics!


detailing on the boot&skirt:


I'm in love! cheers :)

1 Comments:



chinkyy said...

ouulala! random butt..

those boots are tres tres cute & so is the skirt!
i adorrre them-- take me with you next time♥

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin