let's jump right in here.


I'm not too sure what I'm doing here. in fact, I'm almost positive this will develop into my school project. I was just sitting on my bed, staring out at the lovely city lights of Rexdale (please note the sarcasm), and I felt like writing something. I know I have to do a blog for PC Merchandising sometime soon anywho, so let's kill two birds with one stone. um. fashion. good place to start, considering I'm in Fashion Arts. I was watching a little video for the latest "Stella McCartney" (I quote because I could be terribly wrong) runway show and I noticed large slouchy 80's style jackets were a main theme. this was funny to me becaaause, earlier in the day I saw a girl in the cafe wearing a big black slouchy men's-style jacket, and I thought it looked absolutely adorable on her. I think I might try my luck at finding something similar at Valu Village.-sigh- not only is it hard to keep my attention, I'm trying my best to say something that will capture someone else's attention. it doesn't seem to be working, and homework awaits. I suppose this will be all for this time, cheers!

0 Comments:



Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin