Dream a Little Dream of Me

my mom fiiinally came home last after being away for a week. I've been having nightmare-ish dreams for the past week, I guess because I hate being alone. last night I finally had a good dream, and it was actually pretty awesome. a bunch of people from school and decided to go galavanting around Europe, which was pretty sweet considering I've never been outside the country. alot of people didn't have faces, or at least I did recognize who they were, but there was this one guy who I was hanging out with for the majority of the trip. he was being all cute, holding my hand and such so I woke up all warm & fuzzy feeling. oh yeah, did I mention we had to get into teams and make a cake out of what appeared to be torn magazine pages? rando, and we lost 'cause we showed up late to the competition. just as well, the team that won made a real cake ahaha LOSERS. this is what all the craziness is supposed to mean.

Crush: To dream that you have a crush on somebody, is a literal reflection of your attraction and fascination for that person. To see your crush in your dream, represents your current infatuation with him or her. If you find yourself thinking about him during the day, then it is understandable that his image will appear in your dream during the night.

Traveling
: To dream that you are traveling, represents the path toward your life goals. It also parallels your daily routine and the way you progress. If your travels come to an end, then it symbolizes successful completion of your goals.

Europe:
To dream of traveling to Europe, signifies a long journey which will give you some financial gain. Alternatively, it indicates original thought or old ways of thinking.

Cake:
To see a cake in your dream, indicates that you need to learn to share and allocate your workload instead of trying to do everything yourself.Cakes also symbolize selfishness or the feeling of not getting your fair share. More positively, the dream may represent your accomplishments and achievements. Consider also the metaphor a "piece of cake" or some situation that is easy.

0 Comments:



Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin