Blogarama

gosh darn. so it looks like pretty much nowhere is hiring right now, at least when it comes to retail (which is experience I'm lacking in & should have considering I'm a FASHION student *rolls eyes*). but I got my income tax money so I'm no longer broke! :D & I finally started a music blog, even though I'm clueless when it comes to actually putting music on it. I figured out how to add links though! I'm really moving along here...

& since I got such a good deal shopping yesterday, I thought it might be fun to do a blog on fashion&beauty deals. who doesn't love a good deal? sale happens to be my favourite word. so here are the links to my new found loves blogs:

Fashion&Beauty and Music *plugplugplug* they're just babies right now, but check 'em out if you dare MUAHAHAHA -ahem- no seriously, check 'em out :)

0 Comments:



Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin