simple ramblings.

I just want to see you, and tell you that I've missed you, even though such a feeling is not something I'm totally sure of, because how can you miss what you don't know, but wrapping my arms around you just sounds like an excellent idea and sometimes I play it over in my head as if it were a movie.

This movie has no credits, and no ending, but I'm sure if it were to have an ending I'd suppose it would have to be a happy one, because I wouldn't have it any other way, and the thought of anything related to you being unhappy seems quite preposterous.

If I could make up a word and have it be real to describe how silly that concept sounds, I would.

But I can't.

I am just a simple girl, a simple girl who misses a simple you.

0 Comments:



Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin