all we need is a disco ball.

sooo last night didn't turn out too badly. I was kind of afraid we were gunna get our asses kicked when we showed up at a party where we DIDN'T KNOW ANYONE, but it actually turned out alright. the dj knew how to spin a good beat, & my feet liked it. omg I was just about to say nothing eventful happened but I completely forgot about trashing S basement's bathroom. aaaaaand BIG yikesss. 'twas our lifelong dream to party in SB lounge, & last night was the night.

oh, the mighty boosh? thanks Sam for plastering it on my computer, & thanks Jesse for watching it with me and confusing the "shite" outta me! okayokayokay I need to be productive aka shower, homework, eat, not necessarily in that order.

aaaand I'm out.

p.s. I'm gunna miss you girlies that are leaving today!

1 Comments:



Amanda said...

AHAHAHA. Joey and I destroyed SB bathroom -Gilette EVERYWHERE!!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin