holy shamoly.

ay ay ay the drama last night.

and when there wasn't drama, there was cheesy waffles made by the lovely Chef Sam.


Did you hear the '59 Sound coming through on Grandmama's radio?
Did you hear the rattling chains in the hospital walls?
Did you hear the old gospel choir when they came to carry you over?
Did you hear your favorite song one last time?

this song is stuck in my head currently, but no complaints I might add. The Gaslight Anthem are a new favourite of mine. -sigh- I kind of went into this meaning to talk about how awesome last night was...then I realized it was just a typical res night. but again, no complaints. I love these kids, & I'm gunna miss them alot over the 4 month period between beginning of summer parties & back to school shopping. yikes, sap alert sap alert!

alright forget the goodbyes, let's just party hard!

0 Comments:



Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin