-sigh- I'm just really getting sick of fairweather friends. I can't wait to be at home for the summer; res is kind of taking a toll on me. I keep thinking I shouldn't sever ties & just be open about the friendships I have, but it's so hard when many of the people who call themselves my "friend" aren't aware of the definition of the word. I just really wish alot of people here would grow up.

on a lighter note, it's party time soon! unfortunately all the girlies I hang out with are either heading d/t tonight or have already gone home for the summer. aaand it's down to the last Friday I'll be partying with these cats. alright, procrastination button off. I need to clean my room!

1 Comments:



Helga said...

wish i was still on rez :(
i'd come party with you!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin