nostalgia.

so it just hit me probably 20 minutes ago that I'm going home NEXT WEEK. and I flashforward...ed to me crying hysterically when I have to say goodbye to everyone. let's take cues from Charlie Brown here, good grief.

I was looking at some profiles of people from back home on facebook and a sense of nostalgia wiped over me. I miss last summer. I miss wasaga beach. I miss getting completely baked and munching down on donuts afterward. I miss summer romance. alright sappy mcgee, that's it I'm breaking out the 'ol writing book. enough of spilling my entire life story onto a public website.

I was looking for a really good picture of something beachy or summery, but I came across this instead. he'll do.

5 Comments:



Amanda said...

yes, he will do :O

I wish I started school in September. ahaha.

kristyn said...

i wish i couldve said a proper goodbye! awwwh :(

Jas said...

I know! oh well, I'll always remember you by when I told you not to go near the possum but you were too drunk to listen to me...lmao. you're back next year though, right?

kristyn said...

i will be returning next year as far as i know!!!

Jas said...

yay yay more drunken possum encounters to come!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin