it's hot in herre. literally.

so I'm freakin' dying in my room right now, due to the massive attack of warm weather that has swept across Rexdale. but anywho, last night was pretty good. not as raging a party as I thought it would be, but I guess that's good in a way. it's just sad to think that last night is literally the last night we will ever party at 21 Bankview. well, it was good while it lasted.

two weeks. two weeks yesterday, I will be at home, unpacking all the memories I made at college. I won't be eating dirty res food, and I won't be going to knock on my friends' doors when I'm bored. honestly, how sad is that? I'm stoked for summer & being at home, I'm just not so stoked about how crazily emotional I'm gunna get when it comes time to say goodbye to everyone.

I'm thinking about making a slideshow, & once I get the time I'll get around to it. we need a reminder of how hard we partied, and all the friends we made along the way. here are some cute pics from the weekend to get the tears a flowin':






0 Comments:



Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin