ay ay ay.

lots of things to say, little time to say it, need to go to bed!

alright so went to The Devil Wears Prada Show last night, which was amaaazing. they played with Emarosa (lovelovelove Jonny Craig), Sky Eats Airplane & A Day to Remember. an overall radtastic night. except for the couple who were holding hand in the mosh pit, except their hands kept jabbing me in the shoulder blades. & that kid who sucker punched me while throwing down. the best parts were probably:
a) seeing Joey's hair after being in the mosh pit
b) getting shut down by my ex-boyfriend's best friend who I thought I'd be nice and say hey to, & then seeing him throwdown like a bitch later on
c) laughing our asses off at Joey for buying a v-neck. he'll never live it down. NEVER!

but yeah, great night, thumbs up all around.

and tonight, Bill Nye came to our school! he even wore a powder blue jacket suit & a little bowtie. love my life.

definitely forgot everything else I was planning on saying. so yeah, feelin' good, life's great, high five!

oh p.s., I took a video of the song Still Fly & I will post it on Youtube when I crawl out from the pile of homework I still need to do. I'll post a link in one of my upcoming blogs. cheers!

0 Comments:



Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin